[5 items in stock]
VistaFA2 from Vista Imaging is a compact multi-modal device that allows to capture iris and face images.
The device uses USB 2.0 connection for communication with host devices.
The VistaFA2 acquires iris images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-6 standard and face images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-5 standard.
Iris images are captured using the proprietary distance sensing and accurate focus analysis.
Face images are captured using a 3 Mega-pixel camera with possibility to use built-in flash in low-light environments.
- Multi-modal – one device can capture iris and face images.
- Infra-red illumination – the irises are captured in various lightning environments.
- Convenient usage – with automatic distance sensing, focusing and feedback using a mirror and LED indicators for user alignment assistance.
- Non-contact capture – iris acquisition is performed without any physical contact with the device.
- Compact design – the device can be used in user's hands, mounted on a tripod or installed into doors or walls.
|Device name||VistaFA2 Multimodal Iris & Face Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Iris image size||640 x 480 pixels|
|Face image size||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Device size||94 x 94 x 54 mm (3.7" x 3.7" x 2.1")|
|Device weight||180 grams (6.3 oz)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5
Other products from the manufacturer
€ 1,100 per unit€ 700
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 400 on each unit.
March 15, 2017
Sherlock dual-fingerprint reader from Integrated Biometrics is now available.
February 28, 2017
Kojak and Kojak PL 10-print fingerprint readers from Integrated Biometrics are now available.
November 23, 2016
Axis Q1615 hi-res network camera for surveillance applications is available.
July 7, 2016
Hamster Pro single fingerprint reader from SecuGen is available.
June 23, 2016
IriShield - USB BK 2121U dual iris camera from IriTech, Inc is available.
Show all news…