[1 items in stock]
VistaEY2H is a compact dual iris camera manufactured by Vista Imaging.
Camera's design features integrated visor for convenient iris capture.
The manufacturer specifies that the camera is able to reliably detect when the captured irises belong to real "alive" eyes.
The captured images are compliant to the ISO/IEC 19794-6 standard.
- Iris lifeness detection – for preventing spoofs like using images of other persons' irises.
- Dual iris capture – both irises are captured simultaneously.
- Integrated visor – provides protection from direct sunlight, as well as fixed distance for convenient iris capture.
- Infra-red illumination – the irises are captured in various lightning environments.
- Compact design – the device can be used in user's hands or mounted on a tripod, as well as integrated into nearly any application.
|Device name||VistaEY2H Handheld Dual Iris Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Iris image size||2 images, 640 x 480 pixels|
|Device size||235 x 152 x 51 mm (9.3" x 6.0" x 2.0")|
|Device weight||450 grams (16 oz)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5
Other products from the manufacturer
€ 1,100 per unit€ 700
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 400 on each unit.
April 28, 2017
Columbo single fingerprint reader from Integrated Biometrics is now available.
March 30, 2017
Watson Mini dual-fingerprint reader from Integrated Biometrics is now available.
March 15, 2017
Sherlock dual-fingerprint reader from Integrated Biometrics is now available.
February 28, 2017
Kojak and Kojak PL 10-print fingerprint readers from Integrated Biometrics are now available.
November 23, 2016
Axis Q1615 hi-res network camera for surveillance applications is available.
Show all news…