I Scan 2
[5 items in stock]
The I Scan 2 from Cross Match is a dual iris capture scanner.
The compact USB-powered scanner is suitable for various applications.
The scanner produces high quality iris images that are compliant with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously with 1.3 megapixel cameras.
- Simple and reliable usage – the optimum focus distance is achieved by placing forehead to the device visor.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to capture irises in low-light and totally dark environments.
- Folding form-factor – the device can be folded into a solid compact box that is convenient for transportation and also adds extra protection for scanner's internals. The unfolded device has a visor that shields the eyes from direct sunlight.
- Durable housing – the device is resistant to shock, vibration, splash and dust.
|Device name||I Scan 2 dual iris capture scanner|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Microsoft Windows (32bit)|
|Sensors||2 x 1.3 Megapixel cameras|
|Iris image size||2 images, 480 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||Folded: 152 x 152 x 48 mm (6.0" x 6.0" x 1.9")|
|Device weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
|Operating humidity||10-90 % (non-condensing)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5
Other products from the manufacturer
€ 1,100 per unit€ 700
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 400 on each unit.
November 23, 2016
Axis Q1615 hi-res network camera for surveillance applications is available.
July 7, 2016
Hamster Pro single fingerprint reader from SecuGen is available.
June 23, 2016
IriShield - USB BK 2121U dual iris camera from IriTech, Inc is available.
February 26, 2016
Credence One multi-biometric tablet from Credence ID is available.
December 18, 2015
Axis M1125 and M1125-E digital surveillance cameras are available.
Show all news…